Okay, got to mess with the Unistellar eVscope again tonight. I've decided the software is atrocious.

I also am still struggling with some focus problems. It likely needs a good collimation before I can really dial it in properly, so everything looks indistinct.

I managed to photograph the M 103 and NGC 891.

I took an out-of-focus shot of the star Misam to see about collimation issues, and indeed, this crosshair (the silhouette of the vanes holding the secondary) is not quite in the center. So I'll have to fix that.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

This is the single-user instance of Mastodon for